Woman Details Abuse by Accused Serial Killer With Police Relative
A woman who was assaulted by serial killer suspect Pong seven years ago came forward demanding the death penalty, alleging he drugged and sexually abused her at age 14 and that a police officer relative helped him evade justice in Chachoeng
Police have arrested a suspect known as Pong and associates for the brutal murders of two Russian siblings and the burial deaths of a mother, father, and child—five victims total—in Chachoengsao Province, shocking the nation. On August 3, 2025, a woman identified as A, who was detained and sexually assaulted by Pong seven years ago, came forward publicly to reveal his violent behavior and demand the death penalty.
A disclosed that at age 14, Pong lured her under the pretense of inviting her to watch a car race, then accused her of stealing methamphetamine worth approximately 50,000 baht and forced her to "clear" the debt. He allegedly drugged her before sexually assaulting her, and when she escaped, he terrorized her by threatening to release explicit videos and kill her entire family—even firing a gun in front of her house. Fearing for her family's safety, she was forced to return to him twice before being taken into the forest, where he dug a hole and threatened to bury her alive, paralleling the murders.
A also revealed that when she previously reported the assault to Bang Lamung Police Station, officers told her it was outside their jurisdiction and directed her to Huai Yai Station. However, when she mentioned that Pong had threatened to kill her if she reported it, officers offered no solution. She further alleged that Pong took her to meet a relative he claimed was a police officer to obtain methamphetamine, and that this officer told her they were Pong's wife.
A expressed confidence that the officer is connected to Pong, noting that in prior cases, this officer would call Pong with advance warnings about incoming arrests. She recounted two encounters with this officer: once at a guesthouse following a domestic dispute involving Pong, and again when the officer later called Pong to say the case had been deleted from the system.
The Department of Corrections has clarified the release of Pong and Thong before the murders, stating they followed JSOC procedures. A court has denied bail for both suspects, citing serious criminal behavior and high sentencing exposure, with judges warning that release poses a significant flight risk.